Tuesday 25 May 2010

Hiden love

Open your eyes - I can no longer hide
I'm falling in love with you now
All of my life I looked for this love
Wondering if I could find
Feel my heart - there is something inside
That tells that you will be fine
Don't worry my lovely your fears all behind
Let me love you tonight
I've been in love for so many times
But this time I know that it's one of a kind
You are my destiny, you are my light
I need your love to be mine
You are the reason I feel so alive
Have'd you 24 hours of my mind
Heartbreak some tears, emotion or fears
A stories we're leaving behind
Come on my baby please don't has a tail
Forever our love will be mine
Don't worry my love, gonna show you tonight
The sun, the moon and the sky




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment